Wild-Copper River Balsamic Glazed Salmon
Cooking Time : 14-20 minutes
- 6 (5 ounce) Wild Salmon fillets
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup Bella Nonnas Aged Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 Tablespoons of Bella Nonnas Ultra Premium EVOO
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and brush with EVOO.
- Coat a small saucepan with EVOO.
- Over medium heat, cook and stir garlic until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Mix in white wine, honey, balsamic vinegar, mustard, and salt and pepper.
- Simmer, uncovered, for about 3 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Arrange salmon fillets on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Brush with balsamic glaze, and sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 14 minutes, or until flesh flakes easily with a fork.
- Before serving, brush fillets with remaining glaze, and season with salt and pepper.