LEMON-DILL PASTA WITH GREEN BEANS AND PARMESAN modified from Dishing Up the Dirt
Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 15 min Serves 4
- 12 ounces pasta noodles (any type you prefer)
- 3/4 lb of fresh green beans, trimmed and cut in half
- 2 TBS dijon mustard
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Bella Nonnas Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Bella Nonnas Dill Infused Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, minced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- pine nuts or almond slivers
- Cook pasta
- Whisk together balsamic, olive oil, dijon mustard, and garlic. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- When the pasta only has about 1minute left to cook add green beans. Cook for remaining 1 minute. Drain the beans and pasta.
- In a large bowl combine the pasta, green beans and dressing. Add dill and toss until well combined. Season with parmesan cheese, nuts, salt and pepper. Enjoy!
Use this recipe as a guide and taste test as you go!