- 6 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, unpeeled
- 1 stick (8oz.) unsalted butter
- 2 medium cloves garlic
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 tablespoon Bella Nonnas Italian White Truffle Oil
- 1 cup grated Asiago Cheese
- Sea salt & fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Optional: Finely minced, fresh chopped flat leaf parsley for garnish
- Dice potatoes, making sure all are relatively the same size. Place in a large saucepan add the salt, and cover with hot water.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and then reduce heat to maintain a rolling boil.
- Cook until potatoes are tender throughout when poked with a fork.
- Heat the half-and-half, butter and the garlic in a medium saucepan over medium heat until simmering.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove the potatoes from the heat and drain off the water.
- Mash and add the garlic-cream-butter mixture, grated Asiago and truffle oil. Stir to combine.
- Let stand for 5 minutes so that mixture thickens and then serve.
Cooking Time : 20-30 min
Servings : 6-8