- 1 pound (about 4 - 4oz.) fresh fish fillets such as red snapper, hake, flounder or sole
- 4 tablespoons Bella Nonnas Ultra Premium EVOO
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 4 tsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 thin lemon slice for each fillet
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Arrange each fish fillet in a large square of parchment paper.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Top each fillet with one lemon slice, one tablespoon white wine, one teaspoon lemon juice, two teaspoons sliced spring onion, and one tablespoon of EVOO.
- Fold the parchment paper around the edges tightly in 1/4-inch folds to create a half moon shape.
- Press as you crimp and fold to seal the packets well, or steam might escape.
- Arrange the packets on a baking sheet.
- Bake until the fish is cooked through, about 12-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish.
- To serve, cut open the packets and serve directly in the parchment on a plate or remove the fish to the plate using a spatula, being sure you don't leave the juices behind.
Chef's Tip: Serve along side rice, pasta, quinoa, or with a fresh salad for an ultra healthy, delicious meal.
Cooking Time : 12-15 min
Servings : 4