- Raw Asparagus Ribbons
- Thinly sliced Shallots
- Equal part of Bella Nonnas Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar
- Eureka Lemon Olive Oil and Tarragon White Balsamic Vinegar
- Tuscan Herb Olive Oil and Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- Using a peeler, slice and arrange ribbons of raw asparagus and thinly sliced shallots on a plate.
- In a small cup, combine equal parts of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the asparagus.
- Top it off with shavings of Grana Padano or if you can't find it, use a nice Parmigiano Reggiano
Servings : 4