- 1 small butternut squash cut in half lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon Bella Nonnas Basil Olive Oil (Garlic or Rosemary Olive Oil work well, too)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Drizzle the squash with the olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- On a parchment paper lined baking sheet, roast the butternut squash, cut side down, for 35-40 minutes until slightly golden brown around the edges and tender when poked with a knife at the thickest part.
- Plate right side up. Drizzle with more olive oil, if desired and add your favorite chopped nuts.
TIP: This is also great with fresh rosemary sprinkled over it.
Cooking Time : 35-40 min
Servings : 4-6