- 1 1/2 cup unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup semolina flour
- 3 large, fresh eggs
- 1 tablespoon Bella Nonnas Ultra Premium EVOO
- a pinch of sea salt
- Pulse the dry ingredients in the food processor, add the eggs and pulse until a ball forms.
- Knead for about a minute until the ball becomes smooth. wrap in plastic or cover with a bowl and allow to the dough to relax for an hour.
- Divide the dough dish into 8 equal pieces and run them through your pasta machine through setting #6.
- Cut the sheets in to pappardelle sized noodles and arrange on racks or dust with flour to prevent sticking.
Cooking Time : 20-30 Min
Servings : 4-6