- 12 oz. Heavy Cream
- 4 oz. Bella Nonnas Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 pound (about 1 cup) 60% dark chocolate
- 1/2 pound (about 1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract1/4 tsp. fleur de sel or sea salt
- Butter a 9x13 baking pan and line with parchment that overhangs the sides.
- In a metal bowl or double boiler, add all of the ingredients except the salt.
- Set over a pot of gently simmering water, stirring constantly until the chocolate has completely melted.
- The mixture will be very thick.
- Pour in to the prepared pan.
- Allow to cool to room temperature and cut in to squares.
- Sprinkle a few grains of sea salt on each square. Makes about 2 pounds of fudge.
Cooking Time: 6-10 min